I'm not one that thinks I'm always right, and I'm certainly not one that believes it is my duty to make sure people hear my views, but this year's election is really, really, making me think otherwise. Am I the only one that sees the choice in this election for as easy as it is? If everyone asked themselves, "Am I better off today then when Bush first took office in 2000," their answer should determine their vote. 99% of Americans will answer that question with a "No." There is only one candidate that is not the stereotypical politician. There is only one candidate that is "new." There is only one candidate that believes everyone deserves a chance in this country; especially the middle class. There is only one candidate that truly understands the economy. There is only one candidate that is highly educated. There is only one candidate that shows character, respect, and dignity despite his opponent's campaign of sleaze. There is only one candidate that is speaking to the hearts of the American people and truly means what he says.... BARACK OBAMA. Here's the deal America... if you want to know specifics about the candidates, don't wait for them to tell you, get off your lazy a$$, educate yourself and see for yourself who the better candidate is. And I can't believe I'm going to say this.... but pretend Barack Obama's name was Jim Smith and he was white.... would you vote for him then? WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!! THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE FOR THIS COUNTRY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment